Monday, February 16, 2009

On Mustaches and Traveling Home

I went to visit Sarah and Scout at my mom and dad's house in Reno this weekend. Sarah has been recovering from her hand surgery and mom and dad have been helping her take care of the Scout and everything else. It had been two weeks since I had seen them so I decided to drive out for President's/Valentine's day weekend and be with the fam. Well, Sarah and Scout were supposed to stay another week in Reno, but they decided to drive home with me. Now maybe I will have a little direction to my life, instead of roaming aimlessly as a bachelor. I began to grow a mustache while they were gone (mostly to keep the ladies away), but I couldn't handle looking in the mirror because of the creepiness, so I shaved off the mustache a few days before I saw Sarah. It's too bad... I was really looking forward to creeping her out when I saw her; instead she was all happy to see me and stuff. Here's a handsome photo-

4 comments:

moldy said...

I think you should focus all your hair growing to the area right between your eyebrows. Seriously you would look like a mutant. More so than with a mustache. And in the end isn't that all that matters?

Shane said...

(This is Maria) I'm glad they're back and you decided to shave off your creepy mustache. Too bad Sarah didn't get to see it though. =) Thanks for sending the pictures! They are awesome!

Daniel Roche said...

Next time you're in town you should let us know. We drove up to Reno three times last week (yeah, Carson is still small enough to fail us when it comes to shopping). Naomi and I think of you guys whenever we drive past your Dad's office.

Oh, and good riddance to the mustache . . . ;)

Hannah Stevenson said...

YIKES Ced...YIKES