Sunday, March 22, 2009

Smoke-signal me, dogg....

As is normally the case with us, money is tight. As a money-saving measure, we have decided to do away with such luxuries as our subscription to O magazine (all things 'Oprah') and toothpaste. One of the luxuries that we are getting rid of tomorrow is our cellular phone. We're going to Little House on the Prairie style. From now on, if you need to reach us, you can send a post by Pony Express, or a homing-pigeon with a note attached to its leg, or use smoke signals. Of course there's always our home phone- 801-378-5143 or our email- cedricwilford@gmail.com. See you all at the hoe down.

5 comments:

RuthandJordan said...

I don't know where you got that picture, but it's perfect

Rebecca said...

Let's do morose code from our balconies with flashlights! You guys are terrific, turn something from frustrating to comical!

Mike Carp said...

The Gandor-Rohan torch beacons have always served me well.

Moldy said...

I think I am done with the cell phone too. At least until I get my crappy car driving.
Dude we should get CB's. Or ham radios
Of course if you guys are as broke as me you might make a sandwich out of it.
10-4 good buddy.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Yeah! Now John and I aren't the only ones in the world without cells! I think they are pointless.