Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter



Last night we planned a BBQ and egg dying party. Our BBQ got rained on, so we just moved it inside. Andy, Katie, her two boys, Jared, Kolby, Amanda and Jeremy were in attendance. Thanks to Amanda and Jeremy the egg dying was a great success. They supplied all 24 eggs and the coloring kit! The Matthews family was so kind to lend us their BBQ, but were unable to make it. Stay tuned for Scout's exciting Easter adventure!

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Looks like tons of fun...can't wait to see Scouter!

Jewels said...

OH! I miss you guys! How are you? The other day my dad and brother were leaving and Aiden asked me where they were going. I told him they were going to scouts - my dad is the scout master. Aiden asked, "Is that Scout's house?" It was so cute. He asks about our 'Utah' friends everyday.

Amanda M said...

Good post, short and sweet! I like the first picture bar,I am the queen of corny smiles! yay!

Britta said...

Hey Cedric, if you want a free gift then go back to brittasboutique.com and post a comment on the "pay it forward" post. Thanks for the comment on the other post.