Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're in the news...not even in handcuffs this time!

So, as some of you good folks may know, my brother Micah, our buddy Grant and I are in a wedding band together. We have played quite a few weddings, but have mostly done it as a hobby that pays. Well, since Grant is such an awesome dude, he contacted the Daily Universe of BYU/Provo fame and let them in on the secret that we are the tallest wedding band ever and they couldn't wait to interview us. So you should definitely read the article, which can be found by clicking here. After you're done reading that sweet article, check out our website at thegatsbys.com. Big thanks to Leo and Jon for always taking awesome pictures of us-




2 comments:

Moldy said...

cool was a pretty good article. Do you think they would do an article on me if I told them I am...can't think of anything exceptional about me.

Laisa said...

WOW, that is awesome!

Hey Sarah - I want to invite you to see our blog - can you email me?

nielsonlh@hotmail.com