Cedric wanted a small get together at Tucano's for his birthday dinner, so, that is what he got. We both ate way too much. At least I have the excuse of eating for two!
Below are pictures of the festivites. Hannah and Jeff, Andy, Kolby, Grant, Micah and Amanda and Jeremy were all there to celebrate.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ced! I'm glad to see that you had a great day. Love you! Britta
happy bday cedric! Oh and congrats you two! :)
awesome!! that looks so fun...man, I totally wish we were there with you guys!
Happy Birthday Cedric...you know, the day before your birthday Jordan kept telling that he couldn't forget your birthday and that he needed to call you and when your birthday came... while he was watching tv on the couch at like 9pm he said...""OH MAN! I GOTTA CALL CEDRIC, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!" I thought it was so funny.
Yes, I remembered to call you on your birthday. Looks like you had fun and stuff. You're old now, and Kolby's getting fat. Tell him I said so. Is he coming on the campout next summer? He should.
Give me some of that Brazilion Lemon aid and Filet Mignon right NOW!!!
We were seriously so fat and happy that night!
Happy Birthday again Ceddie Bones.
Post a Comment