Scout is turning 2 on Sunday and I thought it was time to get her hair cut. This was her first real haircut. My mom took a turn at cutting her hair when she was about 1. We have not returned to Salon Grandma! No, it wasn't that bad; it was only her bangs. Scout will be an only child for 3 more months, so, I am determined to spoil her as much as possible. When it came to choosing a salon she informed me it had to be fun, have cars, show Dora and have candy and balloons. I thought, "well, that isn't over the top at all," and I made an appointment at a special kids salon. There was even a slide in the waiting area. It was actually worth it! The girl was exceptional with kids and new just how to cut AND style the thin, static filled hair on my kids head. The only rough part was informing Scout that is was time to go.
The stringy mullet.
This was her face as she saw the car!
The haircut it self.
The cut is done. Just needs a bit of style.
The final look.
The front does not look too different. She is growing out her bangs. The whole look over all is nice and clean and she can still put most of it up in pony tails.
5 comments:
OOOOOO, Cute girl!
We just cut Massey's hair, well Ruth did, but we didn't have any of that fancy stuff. Just some rope and belts to hold him down and a little after-shave to slow the bleeding.
Cute style Scout! Way to tell your parents what you want. Good job parents for listening to your child's needs (or wants). She is a cutie! and I love that car.
It's CRAZY that she's going to be 2 on Sunday! She's growing up way to fast as is all the kids. :)
Scout looks so grown up! She looks adorable. I hope the party went well, wish we could of been there. Happy Birthday Scout we miss you!
If I was a kind in that place I would be moving around trying to look at everything! It looks like a circus in there.
Cute hair, for sure. We can see why the kissing took place! Wait a minute, did she turn 2 on Sunday or 20? What's with the no-dating-til-16 rule violation? Hmmm?
Post a Comment