Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas and the New Year!

This holiday season brought lots of great stuff to our family this year.  Scout got a new wagon that she loves, Cedric received awesome monster finger puppets from Jordan, our yard was decorated with another snow man and I now get to brag about my straight A getting husband!  Yes, he did it again!  He doesn't want me to brag, but I can't stand keeping it to myself.  It makes all of the long lonely days I have worth it.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the cool stuff the holiday's brought.

This wagon was loaded with gifts and there were still more under the tree.  Thanks to family and friends Scout was thoroughly spoiled this year.  She appreciates all of it!


Grrrrr.


This is the  totem pole that now decorates our yard thanks to Cedric and Micah.

3 comments:

Clint n Britta's tribe said...

Looks like your Christmas was great this year. Scout is growing up so fast and so cute! I love the monster puppets and the snow totem pole. Good job Cedric on getting straight A's.

Ruth said...

I'm glad Ced liked the finger puppets

Ruth said...

That was Jordan Cedric. Now, this is Ruth. I'm glad you liked the finger puppets Cedric. Jordan came up with that idea. We promise to get you guys better presents next time it's our turn. Out budget was super tight this year, but I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Scout is SO big and pretty.
We love you and miss you!
Ruth