Sunday, March 21, 2010

Full House

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. A lot to write about, but we'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

 Baxter's patented laser-stare-of-death

Scout's bed time escape attempt. She thinks if she can get one part of her body through, the rest will follow... like a squirrel. 

 Remember "Full House"? Mike is Danny Tanner, Kolby is Joey, Andy is the Olson twins, and I'm Jesse (obviously)

 Scout's new decorations and new big-girl bed. She clearly doesn't really care for either of them. 

 Scout and Baxter future blackmail photo

Scout helping Sarah change Baxter. Cute, obviously.












3 comments:

Maria said...

We miss you! We need to talk to you soon. I love that last picture too. So cute.

Britta said...

CUTE pic's! I like the "full house" one, where Scout is trying out her brothers oxygen mask. and the one the stare of death. So cute!
Baxter is such a cutie!

Moldy said...

I think I am fatter than joey at least in photos.