Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He is sooooo handsome

Thanks to Jonathan Canlas everyone in the world can see how handsome my husband is! 
Not only is he handsome, he is also very smart.
It is true, he graduated from cosmetology school (I know, I am so funny!).  Cedric is now a BYU graduate and on his way to law school!  Congratulations!

8 comments:

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

congrats Cedric! Good luck in law school! If there's one thing I've learned from conference, it's that graduation is definitely possible, and it helps to wear flip flops and train your toes to turn book pages.

Britta said...

Congrats Ced! We had so much fun while we were up there. It was so good to see all of you!

Camille said...

So when can I make a hair appointment? Wait a second...

Devon and Alicia said...

Congratulations Cedric!!

Amanda M said...

Good Job Cedric! Graduating in Cosmetology is such an accomplishment! Now you can do Sarah's hair and makeup instead of just practicing on Scout!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Cedric can do ANYTHING.

WE really are so proud of you Ceddie.

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Hoorah! Don't you have to be a grown-up to be a lawyer!? Can't wait to hear what the next step will be.

Ruth said...

Congratulations to Cedric! what an accomplishment, and I agree with you Sarah, you have a very smart husband, just don't tell him I said that, he might get a big head... j/k
Love you guys!
Ruth