I want to let the pictures speak for themselves- so less talk, more picture. Suffice it to say we had an epic day at the beach and an even epic-er Halloween. Here are some pics-
Hey Ced, I'm ranking the Scripps San Diego Hospital #1 on my list o' residencies, so I might be down there to visit the hospital in December, are you going to be around then?
Hey Andersons! We miss you guys. Sarah-I want to get your email. The other day Sam saw a picture of a kid with converse shoes on and Sam pointed to them and said, "Scout's!" He also thought Dave was going to Scout's house when he was going to work with the scouts for church. It looks like you guys are loving it down there. Hopefully you'll come visit your cousins? up this way some time.
Baxter is getting so big and cute! Great costumes! Good job Sarah on surfing....and Scout is gonna be right there with you pretty soon. Glad you had a great weekend. Isn't it great to be somewhere warm for Halloween.
what a fun family!! I can't believe you guys went to the beach, that's awesome! we're drowning here in Portland with all the rain...grrr Can't wait to see you all in Christmas! -Ruth
Jeremy and I loved these pictures! The beach looks great and you got an awesome family pic! I especially liked Scout as the dancing mermaid! (She is totally into it!)We are looking forward to coming to visit you!
8 comments:
I'm jealous, the many (one) times I've gone surfing I was never able to get up. Like those costumes... looking good!
Hey Ced, I'm ranking the Scripps San Diego Hospital #1 on my list o' residencies, so I might be down there to visit the hospital in December, are you going to be around then?
Hey Andersons! We miss you guys. Sarah-I want to get your email. The other day Sam saw a picture of a kid with converse shoes on and Sam pointed to them and said, "Scout's!" He also thought Dave was going to Scout's house when he was going to work with the scouts for church. It looks like you guys are loving it down there. Hopefully you'll come visit your cousins? up this way some time.
So so cute.
Baxter is getting so big and cute!
Great costumes! Good job Sarah on surfing....and Scout is gonna be right there with you pretty soon.
Glad you had a great weekend. Isn't it great to be somewhere warm for Halloween.
what a fun family!! I can't believe you guys went to the beach, that's awesome! we're drowning here in Portland with all the rain...grrr
Can't wait to see you all in Christmas!
-Ruth
Jeremy and I loved these pictures! The beach looks great and you got an awesome family pic! I especially liked Scout as the dancing mermaid! (She is totally into it!)We are looking forward to coming to visit you!
Post a Comment