How do you know your officially a "grown up?" I don't know, there are probably a lot of contributing factors to that title. I think one of those factors may be hosting Thanksgiving. You know, cooking a turkey, "dealing" with family at your own house, being responsible for days of leftovers. You get the picture. This year we had a delicious and grateful day of thanks at our house! I still don't think I am a real "grown up" at times but I guess I am, considering I am married with two kids? I definitely don't feel like one when my parents are around. I hope that never changes. I love my family. I know that will never change, grown up or not.
I am grateful for all of this.......
I promise all of these pictures were taken in November! Jealous? San Diego, Ah....
6 comments:
Sometimes I don't feel like a grown up either, and sometimes I don't want to be one....but I know at times I need to be, so therefore I am. :)
I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving and yes! you do have a lot to be thankful for.
Ya right you know you miss walking out to your car and freezin as you try to scrape the windshield wipers off the window. OH wait I am an idiot.
Good job hosting Thanksgiving! We "hosted" this year, but my in-laws cooked most of the food so I could hold my baby. =) We want to bring her down to San Diego in January - for real this time. I'll call you after the holidays. Love you guys!
Shoot, I guess I'm finally a grown up. We hosted our first Thanksgiving dinner this year. It wasn't as scary as I thought. :) And I LOVED having all the leftovers. Maybe grown up life isn't too bad. . . OK yeah, it is.
I'm totally jealous of San Diego weather right now mostly because the girls hate to be cooped up! Good job hosting Sarah. Looks like a fun bunch of people. We are counting the days 'til we get to see you guys.
Love you and see you in 14 days!
It looks so nice there! We are totally coming in springtime! You guys look great and seems like you had an awesome holiday! (I'm suprised to see Cedric supporting his new affliations with gang-signs so publicly! Now you are really SoCal!) haha
Post a Comment