Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween post finally.

Halloween was a subject of much excitement at our house this year.  It is exciting ever year really, but this year we had a tooth fairy and a dragon!  We went trick or treating on Coronado Island with a neighbor.  The kids had a great time and Scout actually got too scared to go up to one particular door.  She loves the scary and spooky Halloween season, but for some reason that house just didn't sit right with her.  The consequences:  one less piece of candy than Baxter and the neighbor girl:)   I didn't mind one bit!

Scouts candy. She wanted to make sure everyone knew it was hers (she was nice about it though).

The Family

Bell and The Tooth Fairy


Saying goodbye to Halloween 2011.



I think he had a bit too much!

4 comments:

Britta said...

Well that's the prettiest toothfairy I've ever seen....and I haven't seen too many. Hahaha! Baxter made a pretty good looking dragon too.
Glad they had a good Halloween and it's good that Scout doesn't let anyone talk her into doing anything she doesn't want to do...even for a piece of candy. ;)

Kira: said...

SO cute. Miss you all!

Amanda M said...

Awesome Halloween pictures! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO SCOUT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH!!!!!! I love you guys and miss you too!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made Scout's costume without a pattern! You are a natural, Sarah. I'm so glad they both had such fun - and lot's of candy too!!