CUTE! Nice bikes! I can see why they love them and always want to ride. I loved seeing all those kids on the swing...made me remember doing that when I was a kid. Baxter is going to be quite the baseball player when he is a little older. He's got a great arm. Happy New Year!
We have to agree with G'ma Durand about watching this video over and over. Thank you G'ma Durand for the bikes - those kids love them. It looked so warm and fun - wish we could have all been there.
Hi guys! I can't believe how big they are!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you left Wymount, and we'll finally be leaving this summer! Time flies, if we end up in Cali I'll be calling you:)
6 comments:
CUTE! Nice bikes! I can see why they love them and always want to ride.
I loved seeing all those kids on the swing...made me remember doing that when I was a kid.
Baxter is going to be quite the baseball player when he is a little older. He's got a great arm.
Happy New Year!
That was the best movie I've ever seen!!! I could watch it a thousand times and not get tired of it :)
We have to agree with G'ma Durand about watching this video over and over. Thank you G'ma Durand for the bikes - those kids love them. It looked so warm and fun - wish we could have all been there.
I love Baxter's puzzled look when he his the ball.
Oh man this was so sweet! Can't believe how fast they are growing up. I loved all of this and miss you guys SO MUCH.
Hi guys! I can't believe how big they are!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you left Wymount, and we'll finally be leaving this summer! Time flies, if we end up in Cali I'll be calling you:)
Post a Comment