Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baxter's 2nd Birthday

We sure do love this boy.  And, boy oh boy is he all BOY.  He loves everything a boy ought to...trucks, trains, baseballs, basketballs, footballs, meat and potatoes, exciting books and most of all his mommy and family.  He can throw a ball with surprising accuracy and thinks he can jump off of stairs.  We love all this boy stuff about him.  Aside from boy stuff he is so very loving, never wakes us at night and is the best little brother.  He and Scout do so well together and we are grateful for that.  He is quite compliant and goes along with most everything except for taking his shirt off.  That darn kid is absolutely attached to his clothing, particularly his shirts.  It is such a funny quirk, but poor Bax thinks it is anything but funny.

He turned 2 years old on February 1st.  We gave him a football party and celebrated with the neighbors. Here are some pictures of his 2 year Touchdown!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'pa and I just love Baxter's passion for sports, books and his family. We love that boy!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I'm salivating looking at those strawberries. :) Happy Birthday Baxter! P.S. Sarah I love your chair covers...such a cool idea!

Kira: said...

Wow, he's so big! It doesn't seem like we've been gone that long, but I guess it's been 6 months. Happy Birthday, Baxter!