Friday, March 23, 2012

To make grandmas and grandpas smile.

We have a really cute video of Scout's last theater presentation, but Cedric has been too busy to put it up. For now, check out these cute pics of the things going on around our house.
Preschool snack time

Costume dodge ball fundraiser for CIP.

He thought he wasn't tired enough to take a nap.

This is what happened  when I tried to wake him up. 


..


I know, I know.  It is only play makeup.  Scout and her friend both looked crazy.

The fort.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My smile is a big as the Grand Canyon! Thanks for the pics :)

Britta said...

Love this update! The kids are so cute! Abby got play make-up for Christmas too. She loves it, but knows it's only for pretend. Love that she is so girly. Baxter looked so cute all curled up like a stink bug sleeping. Can't wait for the video. Hurry up Cedric, you're not busy ;) LOL!
Love all of you!

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

We have been MIA. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. They do make us smile!

Hannah Stevenson said...

What a bunch of cuties (including you two)! I loved the ones of Baxter all curled up..so cute! The fort looks like fun too. Love you!