TODAY IS YOUR DAY
I miss Tahoe! I wished we could've been there! Glad you guys had fun and good luck and have fun in Belive.
Wow, that's so crazy! I thought Cedric still had one more year of Law School. I'm so confused :-) My parents went scuba diving in Belize about a year ago and said it was beautiful. Have a fabulous time! Miss you all!!
Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You want visitors, right?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I miss Tahoe! I wished we could've been there! Glad you guys had fun and good luck and have fun in Belive.
Wow, that's so crazy! I thought Cedric still had one more year of Law School. I'm so confused :-) My parents went scuba diving in Belize about a year ago and said it was beautiful. Have a fabulous time!
Miss you all!!
Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You want visitors, right?
Post a Comment