Grandpa- "Oh! hello. Why don't you grab that candy dish and pass it around?"
Grandma- "Take two, they're small."
Burglar- "I am so ashamed of myself."
Anyway, Scout now comes to church with us and probably pays better attention to what's going on than I do. This is an amazing feat, because she is still getting used to being ganged up on by hordes of elderly ladies and getting her cheeks pinched to oblivion. Here are some pictures of the going's down.

The proud Great Grandpa Anderson

Great Grandma hopes Scout will be as quick-witted and good-looking as she is. We hope so too.

"I don't see why I have to wear this dumb ole dress!"

This dress is much sportier.

Bath time rules, man!
3 comments:
She'll be running in no time, I'm sure.
She is seriously getting so cute! I'm so glad you got to see Grandma and Grandpa. I bet they were thrilled to meet Scout. And you are so right about the whole burglar scene..."take two they're small"...so true.
Any chance I can I always say "take two they're small" because I loved when Grandma Anderson would say it. I think your baby is just so cute!!!
Post a Comment