I have resolved in 2008 to be much more of a red-neck. "Why wait any longer?" thought I. So on the first of this new year I put my plan into action. As can be seen by the photos below, the first step was to start a militia this morning with Andy and Kolby. So if you're a criminal or a cow-wrastler or a bank-robber or a liberal hippie... you'd better watch out for our posse! As you can see, we have .22 rifles and we kinda know how to use them and stuff. (This is the kind of thing that happens when Sarah goes to visit her family in Sacramento. Come Home!)

Do you feel lucky punk?

Let's see some tree-hugger hug his way out of this one!

We demand to be taken seriously!
Take that, mother nature!
1 comment:
Don't you know this universal fact: that guns don't kill people, Andy does.
Post a Comment