Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cabin Fever

This Saturday was spent at Grant's aunts and uncles' cabin in Fairview. This is the second time we've been there and it was twice as fun and twice as wacky. We went to the Fairview museum and saw a wooly mammoth and a large statue of Abe Lincoln. As can be seen by the pictures below, it doesn't matter where you are in the Fairview area (cabin or museum) there is no lack of bear skin or bison head hanging on the wall. We put up a lot of pictures this time, so enjoy!












2 comments:

Britta said...

Great pictures guys! Looks like you had fun this weekend. Scout looks kinda like Cedric's baby pictures, yet she looks like Sarah too. I guess you can say she is a good mix betwix the both a you's.

Britta said...

I just noticed the pic. with Scout and the valentines. I'm glad they made it to your new house. Scout looked thrilled:)