Jon never ceases to amaze us not only with amazing pictures, but also with undying niceness. the other day after the Canlas's got done feeding Sarah a Callie-original home-cooked lunch, Jon took some amazing photos of Scout and Sarah. Who are we not to share?




For more pictures of Scout and other awesome stuff, you can visit Jon's webblog at www.jonathancanlasphotography.blogspot.com or just click on the link on our weblog. Thanks Jon!
5 comments:
Love the pics...love the baby...love you.
Cedric and Sarah, Congratulations on the baby! Your blog is killer by the way. Its more entertaining than tv.
This is Justin Coates who left that last comment in case your wondering. Hope you are doing good!
Holly Guacamole! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks (this is Ruth by the way) You guys really know how to make a cute baby. she's gorgeous...Sarah I think she looks like you, now I see it. At first I couldn't very much. sorry Cedric.
Love you three.
please don't let it go to her head.
Post a Comment