Samantha Scout and I are on a trip to California and then Reno for those of you who dont know what is going on. She misses her daddy very much! It seems as though her Gigi (greatgrandma) is her favorite here in Sacramento. The weather is great, but the pool is being worked on right now, so no swimming for us:( We have been enjoying walks and shopping though.
My parents house.

The very ugly yet handy stroller my mom got for Scout.

Gigi and Scout.

Scout playing with and then devouring her new bunny!

3 comments:
Holy Crackers, I miss that baby and her hot mama SO BAD. What a couple of heart-breakers.
FUN! I love your parents house...it is charming. We miss you guys so much already!
That baby is so cute! She is a good mix betwix the both a ya. So cute! Cedric, don't you love blogs. You can see what your family is doing while they are away. Although, I know it isn't the same, but they're great huh?
Post a Comment