Sunday, March 23, 2008

The rest of the weekend.

We ate lunch at a nice park, and went to a nature museum where my mom tried to fly away with Condor wings. She got stuck with us and we traveled in the car (see Scout looking cute in car seat). The other picture is the four gernerations on my mom's side.



4 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

Wow, I'm glad Irene had the restraint to stay with us instead of flying off to the Andes mountains to live the life of a condor. Thanks Ireny. You're needed more here than there.

Hannah Stevenson said...

I love that picture of the four generations...you are all such pretty women!

Britta said...

I love the 4th generation too. Sarah you look so good. I also love the one of Scout and her grandma. Scout has a great smile.

Anonymous said...

Easter was perfect!

Irene