Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fun and Stuff!

It has been two weeks since we got back from our trip to Reno, and it's high time we web-logged about it. As long as we're at it, we'll throw in a couple other pictures, etc. To start, let's take a look at what went down Saturday, our first day in Reno- Below, we have mom, enjoying the rocks on the side of the new house (now officially named "Stone Hill"- they rejected the name I thought of- "Stoner Hill"). The place is almost done! Below mom, is a picture of dad- excited at at the stuff he can do with the land they got. I think he's planning on a sand box, a tennis court and a militia training obstacle course.




Inside the house is turning out to be just as cool as the outside. Below we can see Cedric, Sarah, Scout, Jordan, Ruth and Massey checking out the basement, where all the fun is projected to go down at some future point.


Next up is Saturday night, when things started to get a little wild. The Tiner family came to visit and as can be seen below, Toby has a little of his grandpa Fred in him- he's a real go-getter. What better way to demonstrate this than to kiss a girl you've only just met? That's right- Scout's first kiss (and probably not Toby's). They grow up so fast!


Needless to say, our trip was awesome- Jordan blessed Massey, Andy got a chance to bless his sister's newborn son, we hung out with the famous Mike Carpenter and we got to see Reno, the Classiest Little Biggest City in Reno. But life goes on... We went to conference in Salt Lake,


Sarah got a new job at the Macey's grocery store deli (here she is looking cute in her new uniform and beret),


and last, but certainly not least, Scout learned how to skateboard. Uncle Andy and dad took her to the skate-park this morning to show her the ropes. Let's just say she's a natural.




Sometimes life is just too good to be true.

4 comments:

moldy said...

more bloga!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Sarah you look so cute in your little beret!

Snerdly, I'm sorry to say that Scout cannot hang out with Laurel and Maisy anymore...I think she would be a bad influence...I mean we are not even going to let our girls start dating until they are 16 years of age let alone KISSING boys! SHEESH!

Cedric Anderson said...

Hey, she's just trying to keep it real OK? Besides, you wouldn't be able to resist Toby's charm either.

Dan said...

Cedric,
Your family is a blogging family. I'm glad you pointed me to your blog. I'll be reading. check this out