
So, the semester ended pretty well for Cedric, meaning of course that he made it through with all his limbs mostly intact. Anyway, now that school is not in the way, those of you who are devotees to the frog-snot.blogspot blog will be pleased to know that there is a bunch of new stuff on there. Check it out. Also, I think Cedric and Scout are finally going to build that potato gun they've been hankering for. Also, its Barbecue Season! Spring Break! Woo!
5 comments:
This will be the season of the Smoker.
I need a apron that says Death From Within.
dudes didn't want you to miss this post cuz I posted a few things.
Thought you might enjoy it. sorry for being a comment whore.
http://apeislandindex.blogspot.com/2008/04/attack-of-giant-baby.html
I loved your frog-snot blog Cedric. Your poems and pictures remind me of Shel Silverstein "Where the Sidewalk Ends" books. I loved them! Anyway, thanks for the comment on our blog. Scout is such a little cutie too! I can't wait to meet her!! We miss you guys!!
dude the semester been over for like a week or something...I have been sleeping in till like twelve. What have you guys been doing.
Congratulations Cedric. That's awesome. And Sarah you're looking good. (like always).
Massey says hello to Scout.
Love you all.
Post a Comment