Hey Cedric! I saw your blog and thought that I would see how life is treating you. Your baby is the cutest thing ever. I love her name. You guys sure do make cute babies. Well, I hope all is well. Meagan Vaughn-Johnson
I've seen that done in mafia movies to get people to talk. I think with babies though, its supposed to be more of a patient, gradual, learning process...
6 comments:
whoa that's cool. The chinese must have planted a baby mind control device in that thing. either that or she is making her own smoothies.
crying over here...good thing she has a good mommy. She did the same thing today when I vacuumed.
Hey Cedric! I saw your blog and thought that I would see how life is treating you. Your baby is the cutest thing ever. I love her name. You guys sure do make cute babies. Well, I hope all is well.
Meagan Vaughn-Johnson
I think her legs are wired to the blender.
This is the coolest video I've ever seen. You should put it on You Tube (however you write that). Again...Maria.
I've seen that done in mafia movies to get people to talk. I think with babies though, its supposed to be more of a patient, gradual, learning process...
Post a Comment