P.S. I forgot to mention that Sarah has been volunteering at the local 4H club as a horse-riding teacher. I threw in a picture of that as well.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Sister Irene and Aunt Debbie Come to Town!
Last weekend was one for the books. Irene, Sarah's lovely mom, arrived on Friday evening and it was time for fun- which is to say that we went to Mimi's Cafe and didn't get our food for over an hour and got our meal for free (that's fun). We all piled into Irene's rental car the next day and picked up Aunt Debbie from the airport. After lunch, we went to temple square and the conference center. The weekend also included a trip to Park City and Sundance (I will include pictures even though I wasn't there!). Thanks Irene and Aunt Debbie! We had a great weekend.
P.S. I forgot to mention that Sarah has been volunteering at the local 4H club as a horse-riding teacher. I threw in a picture of that as well.






P.S. I forgot to mention that Sarah has been volunteering at the local 4H club as a horse-riding teacher. I threw in a picture of that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment