Sunday, May 18, 2008

Garage Sale!

We are moving to BYU campus family housing (motto- "Bring us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses") and needed to get rid of a bunch of things we never use or that wouldn't fit in our new shoe box size dwelling. So yesterday, we woke at the crack of dawn to get started, but apparently that wasn't early enough for some die-hard garage sale hunters who evidently had started their deal-finding at about 3 a.m. and passed by while we were still setting up. From about 8 in the morning it was smooth sale-ing (get it... sale-ing? OK I quit). We sold almost everything and had a fun day while we were at it. Hannah and the twins came for most of the day as well as Micah, Nigel and Andy. Sarah made shredded pork sandwiches and the day was complete. We also finally got to know our neighbors... too bad we're moving in a week.









3 comments:

moldy said...

how much for Scout?

Hannah Stevenson said...

Thanks for including the close-up of me...I'm sure everyone really enjoyed it.

Ruth and Jordan said...

Cool! I love garage sales! Was that a wedding dress?
We helped Brad and Olivia move to their new house...well Massey and I just kinda watched people work.
We hope you're enjoying your new place! I love sleeping in new places.