We can't possibly do justice to the last couple of weeks by way of writing, so we're going to post some nice photos and call it good (yes, smarty-pants, I am feeling too lazy to write a big paragraph about all our fun times... just enjoy the pictures, OK?).
Starr Valley was great wasn't it?! I must say, Sarah, you look great in a bathing suit and I love those chubby legs of Scouts. What a cutie! Love ya all! Britta
Sarah....how do you do it!!!!! You look so stinking amazing!! Ahhhh, I still can't get rid of this belly and it's been almost 5 months since I had Massey. Anyways....I hope your hand is all better now and we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.. that is if Jordan gets it off. They've been very jerky (is that a word)? lately. Love ya!
Hey guys - its the Nielsons from the Grandview 4th ward - we found you on the Roche's blog......you guys look like you're doing well & I can't believe how big your baby is getting. If its okay, I'm going to add you to our list, so we can check in on your lives (ha ha). Come visit us: alnielson.blogspot.com
Holy cow, you are the cutest family ever. I miss you guys! I can't believe how many of those pictures Scout is smiling in. She is a doll. I can't wait to see her via web cam! Well, we'll be back from Tokyo in a month, and you guys better invite us over since we won't really have a kitchen. =) Thanks for talking to me today, it made a huge difference in my day. p.s. This is Maria, not Shane...in case you didn't know.
5 comments:
Starr Valley was great wasn't it?!
I must say, Sarah, you look great in a bathing suit and I love those chubby legs of Scouts. What a cutie! Love ya all!
Britta
Sarah....how do you do it!!!!!
You look so stinking amazing!!
Ahhhh, I still can't get rid of this belly and it's been almost 5 months since I had Massey.
Anyways....I hope your hand is all better now and we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.. that is if Jordan gets it off. They've been very jerky (is that a word)? lately.
Love ya!
Hey guys - its the Nielsons from the Grandview 4th ward - we found you on the Roche's blog......you guys look like you're doing well & I can't believe how big your baby is getting. If its okay, I'm going to add you to our list, so we can check in on your lives (ha ha). Come visit us: alnielson.blogspot.com
Such a cutie--Scout looks like a fun, happy baby. Glad you found us!!
Holy cow, you are the cutest family ever. I miss you guys! I can't believe how many of those pictures Scout is smiling in. She is a doll. I can't wait to see her via web cam! Well, we'll be back from Tokyo in a month, and you guys better invite us over since we won't really have a kitchen. =) Thanks for talking to me today, it made a huge difference in my day.
p.s. This is Maria, not Shane...in case you didn't know.
Post a Comment