TODAY IS YOUR DAY
Her facial expression is perfect, she looks like she got caught red handed. It was great seeing you guys at the reunion, the heart team rocks...right Sarah? We need to get together for a game night or something.
I can see that she is turning out to be just like her daddy. Hope you guys are having a great day! -Britta
Scout,I'll give you FIVE cookies if you'll just come back home to Utah. We MISS you!
sweet potato cookies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Her facial expression is perfect, she looks like she got caught red handed. It was great seeing you guys at the reunion, the heart team rocks...right Sarah? We need to get together for a game night or something.
I can see that she is turning out to be just like her daddy.
Hope you guys are having a great day!
-Britta
Scout,
I'll give you FIVE cookies if you'll just come back home to Utah. We MISS you!
sweet potato cookies!
Post a Comment