This Fall has been off to a great start! I finished sewing my apron (no pattern!)and made apple pie with apples we picked as a family (see past post.) Halloween has been the best ever with three awesome parties and pumpkin carving. Scout, our neighbor Amanda and I even got to visit Gardner Village. Scout and Cedric are actually decedents of Archibald Garner, the pioneer that settled the village. The Oka family was able to join us for some of the fun as well! On to Thanksgiving.
You are amazing! You did that apron alone with no pattern! Wow! And that pie looks delicious! I also love the different halloween costumes you guys had! Oh yeah, and did I mention you are amazing?
2 comments:
Super cute apron! It was fun hanging out with you guys, we need to do it again soon.
You are amazing! You did that apron alone with no pattern! Wow! And that pie looks delicious! I also love the different halloween costumes you guys had! Oh yeah, and did I mention you are amazing?
Post a Comment