On October, 25th Nick and Julie Escobedo had their Monster Mash of a Halloween party, which lived up to it's ever-growing reputation of coolness. This year, Bob and Rita Marley showed up and rubbed shoulders with none other than Amelia Earhart and Barack and Michelle Obama. Barack and Michelle won the costume contest by popular vote and about ten minutes later, the McCain campaign called demanding a re-count. Also pictured below is Cedric's birthday party at Tucano's Brazilian restaurant. Good times.
Those costumes are solid gold. I have always wanted to be Apollo Creed for Halloween, but I never thought I would be able to pull it off. Now you have given me hope... hope that I can believe in!
7 comments:
you had a birthday party?
Dude, I completely forgot to call you! Sorry man!
Wow! you guys are crazy. Sarah, you look like a Jamaican mama.
Tears are streaming down my face because the laughter is uncontrollable! Those were the best costumes ever!
Those costumes are solid gold. I have always wanted to be Apollo Creed for Halloween, but I never thought I would be able to pull it off. Now you have given me hope... hope that I can believe in!
It's been way too long. I miss you guys...
Post a Comment