Yes, we realize she's not wearing pants. She's a little hippie, but she's our little hippie. I love how it looks like she falls into a hole at the end of the video... she's fine, by the way.
That is so cool she can walk. Soon she will be wearing out tons of shoes. That could be a bad thing but not if you guys like shoes as much as I do. Give her a high five for me.
8 comments:
Go Scout Go!! I love how she is so proud of herself and turns around to see Cedric and then claps for joy just before she falls down. So cute!
SCOUT!!!! HOLY COW! That was amazing...she just kept going and going!
Wowwie! That girl can walk! Nigel, Scout and Massey are going to tear up ma's 'n pa's at christmas time.
That is so cool she can walk.
Soon she will be wearing out tons of shoes. That could be a bad thing but not if you guys like shoes as much as I do.
Give her a high five for me.
Yea Scout!! You are the bomb.com! =)
Great job Scout!
Hey Cedric! Check out our blog now! It's fallish!
Keep up the good Scout!
She's a prodigy!
Post a Comment