Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Madres Day, Honey
I don't want to gush or anything, but Sarah is a pretty awesome wife and mom. I think the above photo is all the evidence I need; not only does it showcase her amazing good looks, but it also showcases her creativity and thoughtfulness (I'm making reference, of course, to the super-cute shirt she made for Baxter that says "My Daddy is a BYU Graduate". She made one for Scout too, and the little dudes wore their shirts on graduation day). Sarah is who I always hoped I'd end up with, speaking in general terms and specifically. She is both feisty and graceful, though probably more feisty. When I met her ten years ago, I knew she was my type of girl, and that hasn't changed. I'm proud she's my wife, and so happy that she is the mother of our children. I love you, Sarah. Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet tribute! I'm glad you ended up with such a feisty, thoughtful, beautiful girl too. She not only makes a great mother/wife she also makes a great friend/sister. I miss her!
Happy Mother's Day Sarah!
Very sweet! Ced! I'm glad you ended up with a sweet, yet feisty woman.
I love having her as my sister too.
Thanks Sarah for just being YOU! You're great!
Post a Comment