Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST....

Cedric will know why I titled this LOST, but I am anything but lost.  I am on my couch in my house listening to Scout call "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom" from her bed room.  When I go to see her she has her blankie over her face and starts to dance.  Then I ask her WHAT!  She just starts to babble trying to find a good reason for calling me into her room for the one hundredth time in 15 minutes.  It always comes down to "I have to go potty."  I say ok, then she sits, smiles and doesn't go.  Is staying up really worth just sitting on the pot?  For a two year old I guess it is.  It just doesn't seem as exciting to me.  Maybe if I had her outlook on life I would love to just sit on the pot?  I don't know, and never will, and that is ok with me:)  Hey, it is quiet now!  Just in case any of you out there miss her, here are some pictures of THE SCOUT.  I love her!

This is a picture after her first American Idol try out.  She didn't understand why Randy kept calling her dog.  Hollywood will have to wait for her.  I think she has decided to join some sort of revolutionary group for kids who have been forced to eat their vegetables.
This morning she came in to  wake me with a kiss at 8:00am.  She does this every morning, but today she looked like this.  I was almost happy to wake up!

She really likes to check out the ants.  She takes at least one minute leaving and one minute going every time we go somewhere to look at the ants.  I get so impatient, but it makes for cute pictures.

This I just like.
This is the view from my parents place in Reno.  Well, mostly.  My Uncle bill and Scout aren't always having a talk in front of the mountains.  I love this picture.

That is enough about Scout, my laundry is calling.  Oh, in case you are wondering....I absolutely love Bax.   His pictures will come soon.  He is sleeping quietly and thus did not spark my need to blog tonight. 

2 comments:

RuthandJordan said...

Way to be, mom!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I am laughing so hard I'm crying. I loved this little snippet of life with Scouter. I MISS YOU! Let's hang out soon.

Love you