This is what happens if we stay home.
He is so handsome sitting poolside, even with a little drool.
This kid really needs to take a swim class. She can't help but jump in. Really!
Hanging at the zoo. We walk there at least once a week. It takes less than 10 minutes.
Staying up past bed time to ride a pioneer wagon is always fun, until someone starts to cry.
It was nice out and he had to study. That is the worst part of living in San Diego for Cedric.
This is the best part of living in San Diego.
Mermaids do exist. Sea World has them as part of their conservation program. Baxter was there too. He was just resting in the stroller.
Oh yea, Jordan came to visit.
7 comments:
Ced, I think that I will throw poop at you as well as poound you in pingpong (poound was a typo but I thought it was too delicious of a pun to fix)
With the way Scout loves the water, she might really turn into a mermaid!
And that Baxter, he is just about the cutest little guy in the world - prejudiced grandma here :)
I'm with Grandma Durand, Baxter is just about the cutest little guy and Scout is such a cutie too. Love the pictures and I'm glad San Diego is good to you.
Jordan is looking better these days. So glad life is good there for you guys. We need to come and see those mermaids for ourselves one of these days!
It's great to see these blog posts especially with ones of cedric doing something other than sleeping or studying.
I was his home teach companion and Jordan doesn't look like a gorilla!
We enjoyed coming and seeing how happily you are all situated there in San Diego. Thanks for the great visit.
Post a Comment