That's a lot of text books, but they look like they've never been opened. Hmmmm. . . I think he bought all those just to make you THINK he's too tired to do laundry. I'd be suspicious if I were you. :)
I know...That picture is funny. I took it right after he returned home from the book store. I couldn't believe the volume of boring words put to paper.It looks so daunting all stacked up, and boring:)
Don't worry Ced. That's what it looks like when I do laundry too sometimes....and I don't have the excuse of going to law school. Baxter and Scout are getting so big and so cute.
Jordan Anderson! What do you mean you'll try that sometimes?? you have done it many times Mr.! Anyway, Sarah good job for posting such awesome picture! I have to say that my favorite picture is seeing Baxter under the couch! So funny. Miss you guys, Ruth
9 comments:
That's a lot of text books, but they look like they've never been opened. Hmmmm. . . I think he bought all those just to make you THINK he's too tired to do laundry. I'd be suspicious if I were you. :)
I know...That picture is funny. I took it right after he returned home from the book store. I couldn't believe the volume of boring words put to paper.It looks so daunting all stacked up, and boring:)
I love that Baxter is under the couch. Thanks for posting!
Who needs a crib when there's room under the couch?!
G'ma Durand
Sarah that comment is awesome. Oh and I would be exhausted after the trauma of paying for those books.
:) We miss you for obvious reasons.
Don't worry Ced. That's what it looks like when I do laundry too sometimes....and I don't have the excuse of going to law school.
Baxter and Scout are getting so big and so cute.
Looks like the men of your house don't do much; Ced pretends to be sleepy and Baxter hides under the couch...I think I'll try that some time!
Jordan Anderson! What do you mean you'll try that sometimes?? you have done it many times Mr.!
Anyway, Sarah good job for posting such awesome picture! I have to say that my favorite picture is seeing Baxter under the couch! So funny.
Miss you guys,
Ruth
Post a Comment