Christmas was pretty awesome. All of the Anderson Kids were in the same room together, which means two things: (1) "Swiss Family Robinson" Reenacting ("You can't tell me what to do..." "I just did"), and (2) Awesome Family Pictures!
It also means that we get to have awkward family parties (actually, we usually only have a talent show, but this year we had a party too). This year's party theme was A Charles Dickens Christmas (which for me meant "A Wander Around the House in a Bathrobe Christmas")
Sarah was the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come and I was the Ghost of Christmas Present. Check it...
Happy Belated Holidays.
3 comments:
That's it? That's all we get? Sheesh! Now I know how to make your holidays bright...just provide a bathrobe and hairpiece and your good to go. :)
Haha! Looks like you had fun. I do have a suggestion though... next time let Sarah wear the bathrobe... she's got the better legs for it! :)
hahaha...that's awesome, I'm so glad you guys got pictures, because I didn't get to see any of the costumes... All I heard was that it was a great party.
I agree with your friend Amanda, next time you wear the bathrobe Sarah...
Post a Comment