Monday, January 31, 2011

How Do You Do Monday Nights?

We have family home evenings that end in dance parties!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo!

9 comments:

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

The family that dances together...


I'm sure you can finish it better than I can!

Camille said...

That's totally what we look like on Monday nights, pants off and all.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Laurel loved this! We've watched it like ten times.

Britta said...

You guys are so cute! Love it!

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

Family HOME evening, huh? Is this the home for wayward girls who dance in their undies? What would John the Baptist have to say? You know he lost his head at a dance like this. Really, sooo cute we loved it. Several times. The family who dance together lose their pants together.

Dan said...

yeah! rock it FHE! Turn it UP!

Ruth said...

This is hilarious!

Moldy said...

"Cause I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh /T-shirt and no pants and I dance the Boogaloo."

Jordan said...

Love it!