Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scout's First Church Talk


You have to watch to whole thing to know that Scout had a perfect grasp on the subject matter of her talk - she gave it in its entirety while the mic wasn't working, and then again verbatim so that the whole room could hear. Needless to say, we are super-proud of her.  

8 comments:

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

Yes, we are very proud of her! Good job, Scout. Of course, she gave the same talk to me on the phone, so I am especially special. Love you, Scout.

RuthandJordan said...

Good job Scout!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful first church talk! Scout is ahead of the talk giving curve for sure :) So says her proud Grandma D.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Wow, good job Scout! We love you.

Camille said...

I'm in tears. It might be the post pardum hormones, but I'm leaning towards the intense spiritual delivery of her talk. So cute!

Britta said...

Great job Scout!

Greenwood Village said...

That was great! such a smart niece I have!
-Tia Ruth

Missy said...

yeah Scout! I can't believe she is in Sunbeams. :)