Tonight we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows at Hannah and Jeph's home in American Fork. Sarah gave the spiritual lesson which consisted of a fun game in which one had to act out a certain "Be" attitude (those of President Hinkley). Many hot dogs, marshmallows, sodas, graham crackers, and chocolate were consumed and a good time was had by all. Here are some pictures of the happenings.

Hannah, Sarah and some scary guy from the woods.

Ilah drools chocolate. She'll be rich someday.

Happy to be Hobos.

The whole crew.
2 comments:
Sarah doesn't even look pregnant! So cute. Don't move away. Please. And also, that's the first picture I've seen of Jon in a long time. Good work.
I know...there are TWO pictures of Jon. And I knew having lots of kids would pay off one day. A chocolate drooling child? We'll be rich!!!
p.s. I linked you on my blog (this is Callie)
Post a Comment