"Halloween at My House"
Skeletons and witches march along the garden path
while ghosts and goblins rise up from the drain inside the bath.
Zombies lose their body parts along the kitchen floor
and little devils loudly tap upon my bedroom door.
The monsters underneath my bed have never been too bad,
but I'm pretty sure the closet-monster ate my mom and dad.
You'd think me frightened after having witnessed such a scene,
but every year I have a very Happy Halloween

1 comment:
Well hellllo Mr. Anderson...I didn't read your poem as I was caught up looking at the likeness of me at the end of the poem. How sweet!! Thank you....I tried to send you a birthday card from myself and Paula; however, it would seem the Andersons have changed their email again. At any rate....please help your old Sarge out...have a GREAT birthday...we are thinking of you :)
Post a Comment