On the Twenty-Fifth of July, year Two-Thousand and Seven, Sarah and Cedric Anderson were sealed for Time and All Eternity. Their really awesome friend, Jon Canlas (who happens to be the greatest photographer in Utah, and probably the world/universe), volunteered to document the happenings. They very much appreciate his awesome work and decided to feature some of their personal favorites on their web log. Thanks Jon!




This one looks like Mom is being swallowed whole by the offspring she produced. Circle of life, man. Circle of life.

Jordan, Cedric, and a nice homeless fellow who just needed somewhere to be.


Super-classy, if I do say so myself.
3 comments:
whoever this jon canlas fellow is, he's totally over-rated and I hear he is filipino too.
please, please don't move away.
Maybe we over-reacted...Jon is just the best photographer in Utah and the Philippines.
I hear that this Jon Canlas fellow absolutely loves shooting at the SLC temple. And he fries up a mean spam 'n eggs breakfast.
Post a Comment