Sarah and I spent the day in Salt Lake yesterday. Fortune smiled on us and gave us a warm spring-like day, even though it was the tenth of November. We did a morning session in the temple and very much enjoyed that. After our session, we strolled temple square and had a snack. While sitting and munching and chatting, it occurred to me that Temple Square is never in dire need of two things- people getting married and crazy people. There they were- a nice young couple, dressed in there 'getting married' duds and a man about fifty yards away outside the gates holding up a homemade sign about the second coming and yelling something incomprehensible. I felt bad for the young couple to have to endure such an annoyance on their big day, but then I thought to myself how most weddings at some point have a drunken best man giving an inappropriate toast in which he reveals what REALLY happened at the bachelor party a few days earlier. I guess you just take it as it comes... Anyway, as can be seen by the pictures below, Sarah and I had an awesome day. She makes me feel very lucky.

In the chapel on Temple Square (we changed into our tenny's for walking around after our sesh in the temple).

Sarah- Looking good enough to buy.

My best angle.

Riding Trax to Gateway Mall.

Sarah kept a pretty good pace for a lady so soon to give birth.

Sarah in the middle of A Few Good Men (She can't handle the truth).

Knockin' On Heaven's Door.
1 comment:
You guys are so great! What a great day you had! And Cedric, I could show you guys how to cut hair if you want to save some cash. I don't know much, but I do know how to cut boys hair. But your hair looks great anyway, (even for Justin.)
Post a Comment