Saturday, November 24, 2007

Enter the Scout!

As many of you know, Samantha was born on Thanksgiving morning. So here's the full scoop- Samantha Scout Anderson, born at 4:50 am. November 22nd, 6 lbs. 12 oz., 19.5 in. long (I think I ate a hot dog at Costco about the same size). She wasn't nursing too well at the beginning, so we had her in the nursery at the hospital for a spell, but now she certainly does suck, we've got her home, and we couldn't be happier. To most, she may just look like a little blob with eyes and a nose, but she's a pretty cute little blob to us. Here are some pictures. Enjoy.




One happy Mama.



A proud Pa.



Grandma and Papa Anderson.



Grandma Durand. Bless this woman. She bought me The Complete Calvin and Hobbes.



Scout- looking fashionably current in her Pooh threads. Thanks Katie and Leo.

1 comment:

moldy said...

dude that is a nice looking baby. seriously though i think most babies look like little red Martians but I like her. I am totally not afraid she is going to brainwash me with her mind powers. If I haven't said it before Congrats!