Sunday, November 25, 2007

Paparazzi Photos of the Anderson Household

For weeks, I've been suspecting foul play around the Anderson home as creepy, badly dressed guys with baseball caps and apparently no scruples whatsoever have been popping out of our closets and from behind our furniture snapping photos without warning. I didn't put two and two together until I saw the front page of a tabloid which read like so-



The front page was shocking enough... here's what was on the inside-



Here are some photos that didn't make it into The Enquisitizer-


Scout's first bath. I think the tabloids wouldn't publish this one for fear of legal repercussions.



Scout looking smooth in her high-class robot onesie that dad made for her.



The two most beautiful ladies... There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight.

3 comments:

Callie Canlas said...

Welcome to the club you guys! Hope all is well and we'll be in touch so we can see this little one after things have died down a little for you...I'll bring dinner too :)

The Sabatini Family said...

That is a sweet shirt you made for the baby. You should make one with your signature "skull" on it. I still have one of those stickers by the way. -Jason

grant olsen said...

Sadly, I was there the night Nigel and Scout went on their party binge and I did nothing to stop it. In fact, I spotted Scout for the photo because she was so drunk she was gonna fall out of the baby carrier!