Today was a nice Sunday. We have had a lot of visitors since Scout was born, but today was a lot more mellow than it has been. Our neighbors/good friends, Shane and Maria Oka, brought us a delicious lunch on their way to church, so that took care of our cooking needs. The rest of the day was mainly taken up with entertaining Scout's every whim. She eats a lot and poops a lot. Somehow, I still think she's cute. I'm not asking other people to think that she's cute, just offering my own humble opinion (if I hear about anyone who doesn't think she's cute, I'll gut them and throw them into a pit full of starving llamas). Anyway, I love spending time with the ladies (Sarah and Scout). Here are some pictures-

Sarah started using the baby back-pack today.

Sarah and Scout baking some cookies even after a long sleepless night. What a couple of Cool Ladies!

I submit that the Enchanted Forest looks even more enchanted when covered in snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment