Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ced's Two Cents

I refuse to sit idly by while my wife calls me things like "responsible" as she did in her last post (below). She may think me a good guy, but I live everyday in her shadow. I could not have asked for a more lovely and righteous lady to be with. She keeps this family floating in every way. She was sick today and could not attend church and when Scout and I got home she was watching church history videos. I love this woman!



Seriously, she's the best-looking woman I have ever clapped eyes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Whoa, blast from the past... This is Kevin Brazell. You've got to shoot me an email sometime v-kbraz@microsoft.com. Congrats on Scout! I never thought I would enjoy kids as much as I do.

Ruth and Jordan said...

Oh Cedric, You almost made me cry, that was simply beautiful. I can't wait to be myself again and be ready to be on camera again....j/k
Keep up the good work Sarah, you're awesome and I can't wait to see you and Scout on saturday.
By the way, we've posted pictures of Massey.
Love ya!

Hannah Stevenson said...

You said it Ceddie! We love you Sarah.