Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scout got shot!

Today was one of those days. The kind of days people talk about on fast Sunday when they are talking about all their "trials." But, all is well and the family is happy. Here is Scout going through trials of her own. ~Sarah

Getting her four month shots (you'll notice the nurse's hand in stabbing motion).

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Poor Scout...POOR SARAH! I think watching your baby suffer (even for a few minutes) is the worst torture ever. At least she has a really cute little bow on her head!

Love you,
Han

Cedric Anderson said...

Actually, it just reminds me of piercing! It is so crazy how our bodies just heal right up. Of course I don't enjoy her pain though.

moldy said...

what is that stuck to her head? gum wrapper?

Britta said...

I remember that feeling of watching your baby get shots. Just think, it's better that she suffers for a few minutes, than days,or or months with the diseases those shots are preventing. Am I right?! P.S. I love the bow!