In the past few weeks we went to the zoo, Scout sent her first text message, she also started learning how to do head stands and the whole family went to General Conference.
Man Ceddy that is one cute little girl. Her and my little Maggie need to get together and be friends especially because of the hand in the cookie jar incident. They would have a lot in common. :) Glad to see y'all are doing so well. (the y'all is because I live in the south now)
4 comments:
Scout is a very busy girl! She can already text-now that is impressive.
Man Ceddy that is one cute little girl. Her and my little Maggie need to get together and be friends especially because of the hand in the cookie jar incident. They would have a lot in common. :) Glad to see y'all are doing so well. (the y'all is because I live in the south now)
Sister Cutts, it's good to hear from you. I wish you had a family blog we could look at!
I don't think I'll ever forget that trip to the zoo. It was fun - we should do it again....maybe in a couple of years - with our husbands! :)
Post a Comment