Scout's first car- we told her she can start driving as soon as she fixes it up.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Stop... Apple time.
Here are some pictures of Scout and daddy-o picking what turned out to be a decade supply of apples from uncle Grant's haunted orchard. We gave a lot of the apples away to our neighbors in hopes that they would cook delicious things using the apples and then bring those delicious things to us in thanks for the apples. So far we've had some delicious apple pie from our upstairs neighbors, but nothing from anyone else. We have taken note of the people that we gave apples to who haven't offered us delicious apple-based treats and we plan on egging their apartments Halloween night.


Scout's first car- we told her she can start driving as soon as she fixes it up.
Scout's first car- we told her she can start driving as soon as she fixes it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dude that truck rules! Is it Grants?
no, I think it belongs to his uncle
Oh, Scout, you're getting so big! next time I see you I won't even recognize you.
Love,
your Tia Ruth
I'm glad I didn't get any apples! :) I don't want to get egged! Are you dressing up for Halloween?
If Scout can get that truck up and running, I'll personally hand her the title. And after seeing her amazing walking abilities, I honestly wouldn't put it past her.
Post a Comment